Eagle Max Series
Eagle Max series presses are straight sided double crank presses available from 200T to 630T capacity. Frames & Slides are fabricated from tested steel plates and stress relieved press structure, to ensure fatigue free long life of frame. Press Structure verified by using Finite Element Analysis to ensure maximum rigidity for accurate stamping and enhanced die life.
High Eccentric load bearing capability due to wide space between suspension points, extra rigidity and long slide height helps in producing asymmetrical components and ideal for progressive operations. Precisely machined 8 point extra long guides ensure precision and accuracy of stroke.
Max Series are easy to interface with various automation equipment like transfer, coil feed line etc.
Salient Features include:
- Dual safeties interlocked in PLC with monitoring feedback system.
- Automatic lubrication system lubricates crankshaft bushes, connecting rod bushes & Slide Guides, monitored through progressive lubrication supply line to give fault signal on HMI screen.
- Hydraulically operated fast acting over load protection mechanism mounted on slide for better performance and thereby preventing damage to the press & dies.
- Oil dipped slide adjustment threads leads to reduce friction, prevent jamming and increased life.
- User-Friendly operator interface with diagnostic features.
- Showroom model available for immediate delivery.