Eagle Press, a leading North American Press Builder with manufacturing plant in Windsor (Canada) & Service base in Portland Tennessee (USA) catering to sheet metal requirements of Automotive and Appliances industry (www.eaglepresses.com). Eagle Press is a part of Isgec Group, a MNC with their products supplied to over 100 countries and catering to core engineering sector (www.isgec.com).
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting international environment with international teams.
- Schedule, coordinate, and execute all
- Field service includes start-ups, trouble-shooting, inspections, repairs, retrofits and preventative maintenance.
- Assist and support in house production including assembly and machine tool maintenance and repair.
- Service existing accounts by analyzing work orders, investigating complaints, conducting tests and resolving problems.
- Submit trip reports and expenses to the Accounting department for processing.
- Provide start-up, operating and maintenance training for customer.
- Train and support new service technicians
- Travel anywhere in North America and Mexico as required
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions and suggesting improved methods and techniques.
- Provide start up and commissioning at customer site
- Completion of GED / High School or equivalent
- Completion Experience in a related Technical Field / Training or Trade Certificate
- Completion of on-the-job training
Skills and Knowledge Summary
- Experience of 5 plus years in maintenance or servicing press equipment is desirable but experience on other equipment can also be considered
- Knowledge of machines and tools including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Ability to analyze and interpret drawings and blueprints (mechanical, electric and hydraulic).
- General computer skills / knowledge
- PLC understanding an asset
- Ability to function effectively and productively within a team focused work group.
- Speak/read/write fluently in English.
- Knowledge and understanding of safety and safety precautions involved
- Valid Driver’s License
- Available on call 24/7 to respond to all parts and service related calls and inquiries as required
- Various Plant production environments
- May be exposed to dangerous mechanical equipment and regulated chemicals
- Exposure to loud noise and heavy lifting
- Working with hand tools, cranes, lift truck, measurement equipment in various aspects of machine building etc.
Eagle Press welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.