Our Services Set Us Apart
Eagle’s emphasis on support and service has been instrumental in maintaining its position as a leader in press manufacturing. It is Eagle’s commitment to provide excellent customer support and technical solutions to our clients that keeps Eagle dominant in our field.
In today’s production environment, down time is not an option. Eagle Press understands the importance of reliable and consistently operational equipment. However, the unfortunate reality is that breakdowns do occur. The way Eagle deals with this reality is what sets it apart from the rest. Whether you allow Eagle to design and build a new Eagle Press tailor-made for your needs or opt to retrofit or rebuild existing equipment, you can take solace in that you chose the Eagle advantage for the support and service for your new or used equipment.
With our satellite office located in Portland, Tennessee, Eagle is always close by to make sure your press solution is always operating at peak performance. Whether it be installations, engineering, mechanical, hydraulic or controls service Eagle has a team member standing by.
- Complete machine inspection/ service assessments
- Press geometry verification, including leveling and gib adjustments.
- Safety, electrical, hydraulic, lubrication and pneumatic upgrades
- Retrofit (mechanical, electrical, lubrication, hydraulic and pneumatic)
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Calibration (tonnage monitors, shut height)
- Emergency break-down service
- Process analysis and production optimization
- Automatic safety door design, build and installation
- Bolster & track rebuilds and modifications
- Vibration analysis – benchmarking & failure prediction
As a leading North American Press Manufacturer Eagle Press & Equipment has over 60 years of experience in press machinery manufacturing. A range of hydraulic presses, mechanical presses, servo presses and standard presses are custom designed, manufactured and installed for the stamping and forming industries. Eagle’s highly skilled and innovative design team utilize state-of-the-art techniques and equipment as well as sound engineering to provide the most advanced presses available.