A leading Crank Press Manufacturer in Canada / USA since 1959. Eagle Max Crank Presses are straight sided double crank presses available from 200T to 630T capacity. Frames & Slides are fabricated from tested steel plates and stress relieved press structure, to ensure fatigue free long life of frame. Press Structure verified by using Finite Element Analysis to ensure maximum rigidity for accurate stamping and enhanced die life.
High Eccentric load bearing capability due to wide space between suspension points, extra rigidity and long slide height helps in producing asymmetrical components and ideal for progressive operations. Precisely machined 8 point extra long guides ensure precision and accuracy of stroke.
Max Series are easy to interface with various automation equipment like transfer, coil feed line etc.
Cost Effective Stamping Solution
Ideal for Progressive Operations / Suiteable for Forming, Punching & Blanking
Salient Features include:
- Dual safeties interlocked in PLC with monitoring feedback system.
- Automatic lubrication system lubricates crankshaft bushes, connecting rod bushes & Slide Guides, monitored through progressive lubrication supply line to give fault signal on HMI screen.
- Hydraulically operated fast acting over load protection mechanism mounted on slide for better performance and thereby preventing damage to the press & dies.
- Oil dipped slide adjustment threads leads to reduce friction, prevent jamming and increased life.
- User-Friendly operator interface with diagnostic features.
- Showroom model available for immediate delivery.
Standard & Optional Accessories
- Pneumatic Counter Balance Cylinders
- Hydraulic Overload Protection
- Motorized Slide Adjustment
- Automatic Forced Lubrication
- Programmable Logic Control
- Pneumatic Clutch & Brake
- Emergency Stop Buttons
- Die Height Indicator
- Portable Two Hand Operator Stand
- Production Counter
- Dual Safeties
- Die Area Light
- Safety Block
- Photo Electric Guards
- Pneumatic Die Cushion
- Variable Speed through AC Inverter
- Tonnage Display Monitor
- Quick Die Change System
- Anti Vibration Mounts
- Interfacing Provision with Coil Feeding System
- Mis-Feed Detection Socket
- Safeties conform to CE/OSHA
- Die Protection System
- Mechanical Knock Out
- Wet Clutch
Eagle Press & Equipment is a leading Crank Press Manufacturer with over 60 years of experience in stamping press manufacturing. A range of hydraulic presses, mechanical presses, servo presses and standard presses are custom designed, manufactured and installed for the stamping and forming industries. Eagle’s highly skilled and innovative design team utilize state-of-the-art techniques and equipment as well as sound engineering to provide the most advanced presses available.